Can I transfer the Phlox Pro license key from one domain to another?
The license that you get with the Phlox Pro package is intended for one domain only. This means that you are only allowed to activate it on your main domain. But there are cases that you may need to transfer your license to another website.
Here are some possible reasons you might want to do that:
- You have changed your main domain.
- You are working on a staging website and will go online on a new domain after finishing your website.
- For an unknown reason, your license is actived on another website which you are not aware of.
In these cases, transferring license is acceptable.
Managing your activated licenses and support extension is now very simple by using the license management tool.
All you have to do is to register and login in the support center, then right in your panel you can check and manage your activated licenses and also you have the option to deactivate them remotely.
If you have extended your support extension recently, or even purchased a new license, you need to sync your support account with your Envato account again. What you need to do is navigating to your user account in Averta support center (http://support.averta.net/en/profile/) and then clicking on "Update Purchase Info" button. You are done, and your account is fully synced.
- To register in support center: http://support.averta.net/en/registration/
- Your profile address: http://support.averta.net/en/profile/