Understanding the Bundled Products License Rules (pro)
In this article, we will explain the licenses for bundled plugins. Phlox Pro theme comes bundled with several premium plugins which will add many special functions and features to the theme package and your WordPress website.
Generally, bundled plugins can provide added convenience and value to a theme purchase, saving you money and the time spent seeking out and purchasing the plugins on your own. However, if you think you might want to use the plugin in another theme or by itself, or you might benefit from receiving direct updates and developer support, it may be worthwhile purchasing the plugin separately.
- You don’t need to buy a separate license for the basic use of these plugins.
- Updates are managed by Averta team and would be available in Phlox Pro theme Dashboard when a new version of the theme is released.
- Please ignore the update notification in the Appearance -> Plugins menu from the original author until it’s released by Averta team.
- Please ignore the license activation notifications from the original authors.
- You will be able to use all the features of the plugins except the premium features. For the premium features, you will have to buy a separate license.
Features Not AvailableThere are some features that require a separate license other than the license you get from the Phlox Pro package:
- You won’t get access to pre-built templates developed by the original authors.
- Automatic updates from the original authors will not work.
- You won’t get access to the premium add-ons and free add-ons that requires a license.
- You won’t get access to the premium support from the plugins original author.