Phlox Search Widget adds a search box to any widget area you choose. Besides, you can add this widget between the content of your posts and pages with page builder. The visitors can search through your past posts and pages by using this search box.
Follow below steps to add Phlox Search to a widget area or in a page content:
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click on the Appearance on the Dashboard
- Then click on the Widgets
- Find [Phlox] Search among the available widgets and add it to your desired Widget Area
2- In Page Builder
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click the Pages on the Dashboard
- Click the Add New
- Navigate to the top right hand of the WordPress editor and find Page Builder, beside text tab
- Click the Add Widget
- Click the Phlox and choose [Phlox] Search
- Click the Edit on the right side of the widget on Page Builder
Search Box Options
Adding a title for the widgets is not a must, but you can do this by filling out the title field.
Extra Class Name
By adding a class name of the style you have written in your CSS file, you can change the style of search widget.