Phlox Contact Form
Phlox Contact Form Widget, allows you to create a contact form and add it to the sidebar, or to any post and page you want. This form gives your visitors an opportunity to contact you by sending a message.
Follow below steps to add Phlox Contact Form to a widget area or in a page content:
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click Appearance on the Dashboard
- Then click Widgets
- Find [Phlox] Contact Form among the available widgets and add it to your desired Widget Area.
Access Contact Form Options in Elementor Page Builder
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click the Pages on the Dashboard
- Click the Add New
- Navigate to the top left hand of the WordPress text-box and find Edit with Elementor button.
- Check out Elements
- Scroll down to PHLOX - General section
- Choose Contact Form
After you add contact form element to your post or page, you are able to customize it by available options:
Contact form has two types:
Phlox Contact Form and Contact Form 7 plugin
Phlox Contact Form is a premade form and you only need to add your Email address of recipient. But If you want to use Contact Form 7, you need to create your form on the plugin, then put the shortcode of that on the contact form element.
Check out this article to know more about Advanced tab and start working with Elementor.