Phlox Quote Widget, lets you show your favorite quotes, not only on the posts' content but also on any widget area you want. This widget has different blockquote styles.
Follow below steps to add Phlox Quote to a widget area or in a page content:
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click Appearance on the Dashboard
- Then click Widgets
- Find [Phlox] Quote among the available widgets and add it to your desired Widget Area
You can use this element, to show your website testimonials.
Access Blockquote Options in Elementor Page Builder
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click the Pages on the Dashboard
- Click the Add New
- Navigate to the top left hand of the WordPress text-box and find Edit with Elementorbutton.
- Check out Elements
- Scroll down to PHLOX - General section
- Choose Blockquote
After adding a quote to your content, you are able to customize it by available options:
TextOn this section, you are able to write the text you want to add within a quotation.
You can change Text alignment, Text Color, or any Typography option you want.
You can show or hide Quote Symbol by enabling or disabling this option. The Color is editable and you can also change Typography options like font or font weight. The space between the symbol and your text can be increased or decreased by changing Text indent. The last option in this section, is Margin, which can have different values in mobile and tablet.
There are five Border Types: Solid, Double, Dotted, Dashed, and Groove. However, it is optional to add border for your quote. Besides, you can change the width and color of this border. Your block can have Background color, too.
Check out this article to know more about Advanced tab and start working with Elementor.