Phlox presents an Audio Widget, which can add an audio box to the sidebar and can be used as an element of page builder. By adding this audio widget, you will be able to share audios such as music, podcast, etc. with your visitors. You are able to choose a style for this audio box and customize it with CSS if you want.
Follow below steps to add Phlox Audio to a widget area or in a page content.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click Appearance on the Dashboard
- Then click Widgets
- Find [Phlox] Audio among the available widgets and add it to your desired Widget Areas
Access Audio Options in Elementor Page Builder
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click the Pages on the Dashboard
- Click the Add New
- Navigate to the top left hand of the WordPress text-box and find Edit with Elementor button.
- Check out Elements
- Scroll down to PHLOX - General section
- Choose Audio
After adding audio to your post or page, you are able to customize it by available options:
You can add your audio file to this section. The format should be MP3 or ogg.
To play audio automatically, you need to enable Autoplay option and if you want to start over it again, enable Repeat the audio.
The skin of your audio box can be Dark or Light.
Check out this article to know more about Advanced tab and start working with Elementor.