Phlox Video Widget simply adds video to your website. Like every other widget, it can be added to any widget area you want or between the content of posts and pages. This video can start playing automatically. Besides, you are able to choose a style for the widget and change the size of it by changing the height and width of it. You can also add a video by embedding it.
Follow below steps to add Phlox Video to a widget area or in a page content:
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click on the Appearance on the Dashboard
- Then click on the Widgets
- Find [Phlox] Video among the available widgets and add it to your desired Widget Area
Access Video Options in Elementor Page Builder
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click the Pages on the Dashboard
- Click the Add New
- Navigate to the top left hand of the WordPress text-box and find Edit with Elementor button.
- Check out Elements
- Scroll down to PHLOX - General section
- Choose Video
After adding video to your post or page, you are able to customize it by available options:
You can add your video file to this section. The available Video Types are: Youtube and Vimeo, or you can add it from your Media Library
To play audio automatically, you need to enable Autoplay option and if you want to start over it again, enable Repeat the video.
You are able to choose a cover for your video. This Video poster will represent your video.
You can set Width and Height for your video player.
Dark and Light are the two available player skins.
Check out this article to know more about Advanced tab and start working with Elementor.