Phlox Latest Posts Slider
Phlox Latest Posts Slider Widget displays your website recent posts as a slider. You can select the posts and pages you want to display on it.
This widget has different features such as choosing a skin for the slider, select images from wherever you want, add a space between slides, etc.
Follow below steps to add Latest Posts Slider to a widget area or in a page content:
1- In Widget Areas
- Go to your WordPress admin panel
- Click Appearance on the Dashboard
- Then click Widgets
- Find [Phlox] Latest Posts Slider among the available widgets and add it to your desired Widget Area.
2- In Page Builder
- Go to your WordPress Admin Panel
- Click Pages on the Dashboard
- Click Add New
- Navigate to the top right hand of the WordPress editor and find Page Builder, beside text tab
- Click Add Widget
- Click Phlox and choose [Phlox] Latest Posts Slider
- Click Edit on the right side of the widget on Page Builder
Latest Posts Slider Options
Most of Blog Slider and the Latest Posts Slider options are in common.
You can find more info about latest blog post slider and their common options at Blog Posts Slider.